Actina Ventures PTE LTD operates the https://ezklub.com/ website, which provides the SERVICE.
BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO US OR BY USING THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY AND THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THE POLICY. EZKLUB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POLICY. We suggest you to consult the Policy regularly for any modifications. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use the Site and the Service. By using the Site and the Service and by clicking and checking the box on the EZKLUB site, you are agreeing and consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in the Policy.
- Details Collected During Registration: In the registration process and otherwise, EZKLUB may gather registration and other details from its Users, including name, user name, password, and contact information such as email, phone number, address ("personal information") or credit card ("financial information") that may identify you. Such types of details are used to provide Users with access to the Site and our Service, including, but not restricted to, your profile page, other User's profile pages, advertising, ability to reach other Users of the Service, and getting involved in the Service. Registration information is used primarily to verify users and retrieve their profile pages.
- Details Collected While Accessing the Site: While using the Site and the Service, we gather and store details of Users primarily in order to provide communications and the Service. This data is collected from a variety of sources and allow EZKLUB to primarily generate personalized webpages, provide the Service to Users, and verify that the webpages are controlled by those who represent to claim them. When you access the Site, servers automatically collect information that your browser sends, whenever you visit a website that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Service Users Profiles and Content: Profile information is displayed to Users in relation with the Site and the Service. As part of the Site and the Service, you will receive from Ezklub and other Users and partners email and other communications related to your profile and/or communications related to your use of the Site and the Service. Please note, if you post details about yourself or other peoples, or communicate with others using the Site and the Service, EZKLUB cannot restrict who reads your communications and what others may do with such information. Please be cautious in posting personal information.
- Transfers: EZKLUB reserves the right to sell your data related to the EZKLUB Service and your personal data to third parties. EZKLUB may opt to buy or sell assets related to a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. EZKLUB will transfer data about you, if Ezklub is acquired or merged with any other company.
- EZKLUB's Policy Does Not Apply. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the Policy, the Policy only address the use and disclosure of data that EZKLUB gathers from you. EZKLUB carries links of other websites. The fact that Ezklub is connected to other website does not mean an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. The Site and the Service are corelated and may contain links to multiple third-party sites on the Internet, including many that have different privacy and security policies and practices than EZKLUB. Your disclosure of your information to others, whether they are Users on the Site or on the Internet, then distinct policies may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you reveal to them. EZKLUB does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. EZKLUB does not represent or warranty about and is not responsible for the policies and practices of those sites linked to the Site or its users. We request you to read the policies available on those sites for further understanding of their practices.
- Registration Information. If you need to edit your registration information, you may do so by editing your information on the Site. To update and/or access your information, log on to the Site and select editing options for your profile.
- Protect Your User Data. EZKLUB has employed procedures that are designed to safeguard User information and maintain security. Each registered User is given a unique user name and password, which is necessary to access their user information. Your EZKLUB Account Information is secured by your password for your privacy and security. It is the User's responsibility to protect the security of their login information. EZKLUB's services are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other security technologies are implemented to prevent interference or access from outside intruders; however, we cannot guarantee the safety of User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other elements may compromise the safety of User information at any time.
- If you have any queries about the Policy, the privacy practices of EZKLUB, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under the Policy, you may contact EZKLUB at firstname.lastname@example.org